Felis: Is an off-grid cat.
1. You think nothing of wearing a headlight indoors.
2. You automatically reach for your matches in your pocket when turning on a stove, even if you're visiting people with mains electricity.
3. You can distinguish immidiately between light from halogen, incandescent, fluorescent, metal-halide, low pressure sodium or LED sources.
4. You can no longer smell the kerosene.
5. You wear wool long after everybody else had moved on to summer apparel.
6. You think it's interesting that sleeping bag liners are easier to wash by hand than normal bed linen.
7. You no longer feel you need to show off by lighting a fire with a single match. A cup of diesel speeds it up nicely.
8. You know where your thermoses are.
9. You actually start paying attention to all that boring stuff about batteries and compost.
10. You know the frequencies of all your favourite radio stations, but have never heard of any of the popular tv shows.